Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 July 2012

Info Post

So here is my DIY Tie Front Shirt!  Super cute right?  One of my favorite things about thrifting is being able to see something dowdy and turn it into something modern and fun.  Repurposing clothing is good for the environment (less waste in landfills), and the clothing becomes a part of you and your style.  :)

Almost everything in this look is thrifted except the shorts.  That's something I haven't done in a long while, but I guess it was bound to happen with all the amazing items I've been finding at thrift stores recently.

Hope you have a great Thursday! <3

PS.  Do you love the charms on this shirt?  The little gems and moons are my favorite!






Shirt: DIY Thrifted (Salvation Army) // Shorts: Target // Boots: Report (Thrifted) // Bag: Goodwill // Ring: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment