Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 July 2012

Info Post

There's something about wearing a flowy dress and a top knot that makes me feel princess-y.  I kind of dig it.  And I actually kind of like the black accessories with this look.  The corset belt gives the princess vibe more of an edge.

And speaking of edge, have you seen the sneak peek of Forever 21's new fall line??  O-M-G!  It's so punky, preppy, and moto chic all rolled into one.  I think I've even been inspired to DIY one of the pieces, but I'm not going to say which piece yet... :P  Check it out if you like!

Have a fantastic Thursday! <3




Clutch: Jason Wu for Target {similar made from suede}
Heels: Payless
Belt: Forever 21 {similar}
Earrings: Forever 21 {exact style in peach/gold and mint/gold}

0 comments:

Post a Comment