Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 July 2012

Info Post

Finally the post where I've styled my new jumpsuit!  I mentioned that I had bought this jumpsuit in my post earlier this week and I asked all of you what you thought of wearing jumpsuits.  I got some varied opinions such as:

--Not liking them because they are hard to take off in a bathroom emergency!
--Not liking them on short or plus size girls.
--Liking them for comfort.
--Liking them for the styling options.

Like I said in my post, I think jumpsuits are one of those clothing items where you have to find the one that suits you.  I'm of average height (5'4"), and some I guess would consider me plus size, even though I wear an 8-10, but I think I pulled off this jumpsuit quite well!  I love the print and how it makes my legs look miles long.  And man, yes, this thing is super comfy.  LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone!  <3





Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Purse: Faux Chloe {splurge}{budget}
Heels: Seychelles

0 comments:

Post a Comment