Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 July 2012

Info Post

It was one of those days where there was no wind and the heat just surrounds you.  Like in a sauna, but minus the suffocation.  Nothing was appealing to me clothes-wise and I must have changed my outfit about 10 times.  Too hot, not flattering, too blah.  And then I finally settled on this.  A mismatch of day old hair thrown into a braided pony and topped with a hat, and my Dolce Vita heels that instantaneously make my legs look good.  My influence could have possibly been swayed by the gypsies in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.  LOVE that movie.

Have a fabulous day! <3





Hat: Forever 21 {similar in navy}
Crop Top: Thrifted {similar}
Shorts: Vintage DIY
Heels: Dolce Vita {similar in suede}
Bag: Forever 21 {splurge}{budget}

0 comments:

Post a Comment