Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 15 July 2012

Info Post
One of the more controversial clothing items, I rarely see bloggers or anyone for that matter rocking jumpsuits.  But when I do see them, I always wish I had one.  Well, it just so happens that I scored a perfect jumpsuit from Forever 21 a few weeks ago and I couldn't love it more!

Jumpsuits can be hard to pull off unless you are pin thin.  Sometimes they can hug curves a little too much or they just don't sit well between the bust, torso, and hip area.  So finding that perfect jumpsuit can be tricky.  But once you find one, I can see it being so versatile.

Maybe as a cover up for the beach?

Xhilaration Strapless Jumpsuit

Maybe as a throwback to the 70's with a high waist, wide bell, and platform heels?
 
ASOS Wide Leg Jumpsuit

Maybe a little bohemian with some cute sandals, and a straw hat?

Spicy Holic Bohemian Jumpsuit

You'll have to wait and see how I style mine, but in the meantime, what do you think of jumpsuits?

0 comments:

Post a Comment