Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 July 2012

Info Post

Oh my word!!  I cannot even tell you how in love with this dress I am.  Ever since I discovered the incredibly sweet Stefanie's blog: Steffy's Pros and Cons, I cannot stop staring at her incredible vintage finds.  Even better, she lists most of her styled vintage finds in her online shop.  I scored this dress along with one other and two sweaters for only $50!  She was having an incredible sale day, so I totally lucked out.

I fell in love with the pretty blue color  and of course the sailor-esque collar and tie.  I thought I'd cutesy it up with my brand new double ankle strap mary jane's from Forever 21.  Hope you love it as much as I do!

PS.  It was just announced by my sponsor--SkincareRX--that they are having a Holiday in July sale where you can get 25% off most brands on all 3 sites, including clearance items!  Sale ends Wednesday July 25th, so hurry!







Dress: Vintage {similar}
Purse:  Thrifted {splurge}{budget}
Heels: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment