Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 July 2012

Info Post

As much as I love aviator sunglasses, they always remind me of cops wearing aviator sunglasses.  I swear you can put a pair on anyone and they will just look bad ass.  And it helps that the shape of an aviator sunglass can compliment any face shape.

I've had these ones for years.  The lenses are all scratched up, and the ear pieces are crooked so I have to wear one side higher than the other, but I know I will never find another pair that I love so much, so I will keep these until they break.

I also got this purse at Goodwill when I was looking for jewelry organizational items.  I know, I know. I said I wasn't going to buy anything because I wanted to spend my money on organizing, but I couldn't resist the brown leather!  You know you wouldn't pass it up either. :P






Blouse and Sunglasses {similar} : Forever 21 // Shorts: Vintage Levi's // Bag: Thrifted (Goodwill) // Heels: Dolce Vita (TJ Maxx) {similar}

0 comments:

Post a Comment