Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 17 December 2012

Info Post

I was telling my husband the other day that I couldn't believe that of all the blue in my closet, I did not own a pair of blue shoes.  It's actually rather surprising to myself!  I love blue and to not own blue shoes is just crazy.

We were actually on our way to Target at the time, so when we got there and I saw these on sale, I had to get them.  I love the simple pump design with the gorgeous metallic cap toe.  They are also very padded in the insole so these do not disappoint.  They come in green and fuchsia too. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Did you do anything fun?




Jacket: American Apparel // Sweater and Heels (on sale in stores for $26 through 12/24): Target // Jeans (similar): American Eagle // Purse: Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment