Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 December 2012

Info Post

Sorry for not posting on my regular schedule!  If you read my apology post from Friday, you'll know that my son was sick.  And what goes around comes around, so I ended up getting sick too. :(

I had to take care of myself though because my step mom's Christmas Party is this Saturday!  It will probably be the only time I can dress up so I have to milk it as much as I can.  :)

Anyway, I was really feeling the pink today so I decided to do a little print mixing with my sweater and trousers.  I am all about silky trousers lately.  I got a gift card for $100 to ASOS and the majority of what I bought were silky trousers!  I think I'm a wee bit obsessed.

PS.  I finally colored my hair!  A nice brown and blonde again. Yay!

Do you have any holiday plans this weekend??






Sweater (on sale in stores): Target // Trousers (on sale here): I <3 Ronson // Heels and Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment