Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 27 December 2012

Info Post

Hello my wonderful friends!!  I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday weekend.  I know I did.  My hubby was the BEST and got me a new Mac Book Pro!  My old Mac Book will no longer update so I can't view anything that uses Adobe Flash.  But now I can. :)  Now, how to migrate all my files to my new Mac.  That's proving to be quite the task.

Anyway, I got this cool herringbone coat from H&M back in November and I love it.  The inside lining is hot pink and that gives the coat a girly twist.  My tweed dress is from the collaboration between Kirna Zabête and Target.  It was my favorite dress from that collection and I've worn it twice now.  Haha.  I love it with the yellow tights and the leather accents really make this dress feel luxe.

What did you all get for Christmas?  Have a great day! <3






Coat (similar): H&M // Dress (70% off!) and Tights: Target // Boots: Frye // Clutch: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment