Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 December 2012

Info Post

You won't believe how I excited I was the last time I went thrifting and found this insane tartan blazer.  I have been wanting a shrunken, "school boy" type tartan blazer for a while and I couldn't decide if I wanted a green/navy combo, or a red/navy combo.  Well, I guess fate decided for me and bestowed onto me the red/navy one. :)

I actually had a whole different look in mind for this blazer, but then decided to go a little menswear-inspired and wear it with leather pants and a striped top.  And I stole the glasses from my hubby.  Shh...

Hope you all have a great last 2012 weekend! <3






Blazer (similar): Vintage // Top and Pants (similar on sale): H&M // Bracelet and Clutch: Forever 21 // Necklace (similar): Kirna Zabête for Target // Boots: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment