Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 December 2012

Info Post

How amazing is this skirt???  I found it at Target a few months ago when their first fall season clothing was emerging.  The moment I saw it, it reminded me of the 70's and I had to have it.  I love the modest length, the slight A-line shape, and of course the wool texture and orange rust color.

I was also drawn to my olive green top and leopard print heels to complete the outfit.  It's definitely a little throwback mixed with modern.  Exactly what I like. :)

Is the world going to end tomorrow?  Probably not.  But just in case, I have some soup in the cupboard.  LOL.  Have a great last day!!  ;)

PS.  One of my favorite blogger friend's daughter is in a contest to get as many likes as possible on a video of her playing the piano.  I want to support all children in the arts, so just CLICK HERE to give a like!  Thank you!!





Blouse (similar) and Clutch: Vintage // Skirt: Target // Bracelets and Heels (similar): Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment