Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 December 2012

Info Post

Such a dreary, wet, and rainy day.  And I love it!  I absolutely love rainy weather.  Maybe it's because I'm a Scorpio which is a water sign, but I've always loved the water.  I remember my parents telling me that I used to swim in our pool for hours and the only times I would come out was to eat.

Just thought of something funny....did any of you used to take those diving rings and put them around your ankles and pretend to be mermaids?  LOL.  I wanted to be a mermaid so bad.  Anyway, the moral of the story is: I love the rain. :)

I got these pants (which I've seen styled on various bloggers) and I love them!!  The fabric is a little stiff so they hold their shape well and they are quite flattering for having such a busy print.  This Zara jacket is one I scored from Crossroads Trading Co. back in November.  I finally got my hands on a white jacket!

Please, please, please come back for the final installment of Fab Hair Friday: Holiday Edition tomorrow!  It's my favorite updo to date and the one I will be doing for my holiday party this Saturday!!






Jacket (similar): Zara via Crossroads Trading Co. // Sweater (in navy and grey): Old Navy // Pants (similar): H&M // Earrings and Minaudière: Kirna Zabête for Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment