Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 6 December 2012

Info Post

Is it grey or gray?  I really don't know the difference and I interchange them all the time.  And right now I'm working on two blog posts at a time, so I'm being lazy on looking up which one is correct.  LOL.

I've worn this dress more than any other item on my blog I think.  I just love it.  I decided to wear it with my grey tights and a light grey cardigan from Gap that I thrifted when I was visiting my amazing blogger friend Melissa a few months ago.  She's cool, so check her out.  We're also Target twins.  We seem to always buy the same things at Target. :)

I've been practicing a new curling technique with my hair.  I don't know if you can notice it or not.  It's called a dry Finger Wave and I like the sort of old Hollywood feel it gives.  I remember doing Finger Waves in Cosmetology school and that was one of my favorite things to do.  They are so pretty, but so time consuming.  I can only imagine all the ladies doing pin curls and waves to their hair everyday.  Crazy!

Have a great day, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another holiday edition of Fab Hair Friday!




Dress: H&M worn here, and here // Cardigan: Gap (Thrifted) // Boots: Steve Madden // Earrings and Bracelet: Kirna Zabête for Target // Tights: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment