Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 December 2012

Info Post

Long long ago, I made a huge purchase at American Apparel and ordered this ridiculously gorgeous skirt seen here in Almondine (which is sadly sold out).  After receiving that skirt, I had to get another one.  And this one I'm wearing in this post I scored from eBay for $30!

The color is captivating and so rich and absolutely perfect for fall.  And the name of it is Pumpkin!  The  material is so silky and flows just beautifully.  If you live near an American Apparel, I highly suggest visiting one just to feel the fabric of this skirt.  The best way to describe it is like this: it feels like the cold side of a pillow. LOL.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday! <3






Blazer: H&M // Shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: American Apparel // Heels: Payless // Bracelets and Ring: Forever 21 // Necklace: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment