Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 21 December 2012

Info Post

Oh good, we're alive! :P  The Winter Solstice is upon us and that means farewell to another lovely autumn.  Until next year, my favorite season.

Because winter is upon us, it was finally cold enough to wear my American Apparel Disco Pants (which also come in a lovely burgundy color)!!  These babies have been sitting in my closet since my big AA purchase back in August.  If you haven't had the opportunity to try on a pair of these pants, they are like spandex-y goodness sucking in all the wobbly bits.  Seriously.  And I have yet to hear of them losing their shape.  For $82 a pop (yikes!), they better hold up well!

And I'm still quite pleased I got these blue heels.  Now all the blue in my closet can coordinate with my shoes. :)

Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you all after the Christmas holiday!!  And if you didn't realize, I closed my Instagram and Facebook accounts, for various reasons regarding privacy/sharing issues.  I realize that the CEO of IG is recalling the Terms of Service, but I just feel safer not sharing my photos where they could be used by someone else without my permission.  It has happened to me already...ahemebaycoughcough.  So to still see some funny snapshots of my day, follow me on Twitter!! (@TheLoveHanger)





Blazer (similar) and Clutch: Vintage // Blouse: H&M // Disco Pants: American Apparel // Heels: Target // Ring: Forever 21 // Necklace: Jennifer Lopez Collection for Kohl's

0 comments:

Post a Comment