Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 December 2012

Info Post

Happy December!!  I can't believe this is the last month of 2012.  This year just flew by and since 13 is my lucky number, perhaps 2013 will be my year! :)

Along with my obsession with houndstooth, I have also been slightly obsessed with tartan print.  So preppy and so fun, I have been looking for tartan pants, tartan blazers, and tartan skirts for fall.  I found this amazing pleated midi skirt at the thrift store way back in August.

Now with the weather cooling down for my wool fabrics, I can finally wear this skirt.  I paired it with a simple grey sweater from Target, and kept my skirt preppy by adding the black mary jane's.

And how cute is my charm bracelet?  I was browsing the jewelry section at Target and discovered that you can create your own charm bracelets with their pretty big variety of cute charms.  I chose a camera, an umbrella, the letter T, and a whistle.  I love it!

Have a great week! <3






Sweater and Charm Bracelet: Target // Skirt: Vintage // Clutch, Heels, and Bracelets: Forever 21 // Necklace: Kirna Zabête

Tartan Items!


0 comments:

Post a Comment