Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 November 2011

Info Post


Well, almost.  I'll be leaving for Puerto Rico tomorrow!  I don't know if I really explained why though.  My husband works for DirecTV and is the manager of the office in our city.  All of the top managers in the country were invited to go with their families all expenses paid.  I'm so excited and feel so lucky.  I'm scared to death of airplanes though, so we'll see how I fare with that.  And it will be the first time my son has been on a plane, so send some positive vibes that he doesn't go crazy.  LOL.

Maybe it's the impending vacation, or the fact that it was 70 degrees today, but I felt like dressing a little summery.  I love this skirt, but I can never find a top to go with it.  I actually like the top I wore though.  How do you like it?  The ruffled flower bracelet I wore was made by me.  It's actually a headband, but I decided to wear it as a bracelet.  If you like it, you should check out what I make at my Etsy Store.  Thank you again for all your lovely comments and I will try to keep up with you all this weekend!







Top and Heels: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M // Purse: Faux Chloe // Bracelet: Made by me


0 comments:

Post a Comment