Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 21 November 2011

Info Post


I have totally been digging the neutral palettes I've been seeing this year.  The monochromatic look is so simple, but so chic.  I have been searching high and low for a pair of camel/khaki colored trousers and I had yet to find any until this pair right here.  I found them on the sale rack at Old Navy and they were $8!  Normally even cropped trousers are still too long on me and being 5'4", I kind of don't get that since that's a pretty average height.  But these ones were cropped perfectly!

As I lay in my bed the night before, pondering what to pair with them, I decided on my bell-sleeved lace top, and my platform leopard print heels. If you remember my Leopard and Leather post where I wore these  shoes, you can see how much of a style difference these shoes can make.  In my previous post they are the stand out accessory, but in this post, they are quite subdued.  I really loved the over all effect.  What do you think?







Thank you so much for all the new visitors and comments!  It's great to be able to visit your blogs and see all the wonderful talent out there! <3

Top, Clutch, and Heels: Forever 21 // Pants: Old Navy

0 comments:

Post a Comment