Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 6 November 2011

Info Post


I know, I know.  I'm wearing another mustard colored shirt, but yellow is my favorite color!  And I'm in love with the scalloped collar and sleeves.  I found it in that thrift store where I got that white sweater and it cost me $1!  Can you believe that?  Sometimes you can score awesome deals in the back alley thrift stores.

Growing up, my parents always liked me in hats, but I never liked how I looked in them.  I think my head is small for the height of hats and so they always fit really low on me.  But I just can't sit on the sidelines while lovely ladies sport the awesome 70's felt hats.  So I found this one at Forever 21 and I really wanted to get it in the burgundy color as well, but I thought the black would match more of my outfits.

And I'm seriously loving my camera.  Sometimes Craigslist is the shiz. :)  Oh and I've been noticing that I always pose to the left.  But when I try to change direction, I look silly.  So to the left it is. LOL.





Blouse: Vintage
Jeans: Old Navy
Heels: Payless Shoes
Hat: Forever 21




0 comments:

Post a Comment