Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 November 2011

Info Post

A little science for today. :)  And once you know me, you'll know that I looove science.  Total science geek, for realz.  LOL.  I love the color of these pants.  A perfect rust color.  In between orange and red, rust is a perfect color for fall.  Picked these babies up a few weeks ago at Forever 21.  I also have a pair in black.  They are so comfy and actually quite warm due to the corduroy.

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately.  It's been a crazy month with the vacation and lots of family coming to visit.  And with Christmas around the corner, I don't feel it's going to let up, but I'm going to keep chugging along!  All of your comments and love on here and Chictopia make my day.  It's so nice to make like-minded friends all across the world. :)  Enjoy the start to your week!







Blazer: H&M // Tank Top: Urban Outfitters // Pants: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless Shoes // Necklace: Thrifted



0 comments:

Post a Comment