Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 November 2011

Info Post


Ahhh....it feels so good to be back.  Is it sad for me to say that I missed you all?  I tried keeping up with my blogs while I was gone but internet was sketchy and my phone was roaming.  But I'm back now to entertain you all!  LOL.

So I have a confession to share.  There was a phase in my life where I absolutely loved dresses.  All types of dresses.  But after having a baby, and my bust size going from a B to a D, I have begun to loathe dresses.  They just never fit up top.  Unless I want to wear a stretchy dress made from jersey cotton, I just hate the way they look now.  Alas, I've traded quite a few of my dresses to various recycled clothing companies but have kept a few, including the one I'm wearing.

I got it last year for my birthday from my parents and I love the floral motif along the black background.  I've been so inspired by girls who wear floral with leather jackets, so I paired it with this year's birthday gift: my new leather jacket.  How hard is it to find the perfect leather jacket?  Well for me, it's HARD.  I wanted it to look a certain way, fit a certain way, and have the right amount of grungy, hardness about it, but yet still have a fun look.  I think I found it.  What do you all think?






Jacket and Dress: Forever 21 // Boots: Payless Shoes


0 comments:

Post a Comment