Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 2 November 2011

Info Post

Hee hee!  I'm funny today.  Well, my camera really wanted to capture the mustard color of this top, unlike my pants from yesterday!  It is definitely this bright though.  It was one of the Style Deals that F21 has and I snagged this color and a purple-y color as well.  I've been telling myself that I need more color in my wardrobe and I think you would be proud.  I now own pink, orange, yellow, and purple!  It's funny to see these shirts and blouses standing out amongst my very neutral black, grey, and cream closet though.  My next must have color is jade. :)

These trousers have got to be my favorite!  They are perfectly loose and such a pretty brown color with a little bit of red running through it.  I have such ideas for them when it starts getting cold.  And do you like my "hooker heels?"  LOL.  I finally have some closed toed, plain black heels.  Yay!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and new followers I've been getting.  It means a lot to me! <3








Blouse: Forever 21
Trousers: Forever 21
Heels: Payless Shoes
Purse: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment