Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 20 November 2011

Info Post


Has anyone seen the new Twilight Breaking Dawn yet?  My best friend came to visit me and we went to go see it on Friday.  I really liked it!  It's one of the first times I've gone to the movies in a looong time.  It's hard to take my son because it's really loud and if he's not sleeping, then he'll be running around. :)  So it was nice to just go with my friend and chow down on some popcorn.

I've had this vest for quite a while and if you know me, you'll know that I love anything lacy and pretty.  I was immediately drawn to it because of this.  Every time I tried to wear it though, I didn't like it.  So in my closet it sat until today.  I was trying to figure out tops to wear and nothing looked right.  I decided to try out the vest one more time, and I actually liked the way the outfit turned out.  What do you all think?  What sorts of textures draw your eye when you shop?







Vest: Vintage // Blouse: Forever 21 // Pants: H&M // Heels: Payless Shoes


0 comments:

Post a Comment