Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 November 2011

Info Post


Ahh!!  That's a little scary!  Today is my birthday and I turn 29.  It's crazy to think that this time next year I will have left my 20's behind.  And what a fabulous time it was.  Switched careers, fell in love, got my heart broken, made lifelong friends, got married, and had a baby.  It's funny how birthdays make you feel all nostalgic.

My hubby let me go shopping, so I wore a casual outfit that would be easy to take on an off in the dressing room.  This is my absolute favorite blazer!  I should have bought it in the camel color when I got it last year, but I didn't.  Ahh, clothing regrets.  Hope you all enjoy this Tuesday!




Blazer: H&M // Shirt: Old Navy // Pants, Scarf, and Shoes: Forever 21




0 comments:

Post a Comment