Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 November 2011

Info Post




Every fashionista is loving the high/low, fishtail, mermaid skirts, aren't they?  Well, maybe not everyone, but I sure am!  I love the soft look of the skirts and the way the wind can ruffle it up to make it flow perfectly around the legs.

This skirt I found at the Salvation Army for $2.  It used to be a regular maxi skirt with an even hem that hit right at my ankles.  I debated on hemming it up to be a midi skirt, but then I remembered I had been lusting after a fishtail skirt and I had yet to find one that I loved.  So I searched the internet for a tutorial on turning a skirt into a fishtail, but I couldn't find anything.  So I improvised and just did it myself.  It was extremely easy and requires super basic sewing skills.  And it turned out perfectly!  If you are interested in turning one of your skirts into a fishtail, message me and I'll try to do a tutorial on it. :)

This blouse is also one of my favorite thrifted finds.  It is 100% silk and flawless.  It's a very pretty pink and matches with lots of stuff in my wardrobe.  And I'm proud to say it was the first pink piece of clothing I've ever owned. :)





Blouse: Thrifted Salvation Army
Skirt: Thrifted Salvation Army
Boots: Borrowed from my sister


0 comments:

Post a Comment