Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 November 2011

Info Post


Hello lovelies!!  I got such sweet comments about my family yesterday.  Thank you. <3  Do you ever feel like your style is undefined?  I do.  There's just so much that I like, that I feel I don't really have a signature style.  Maybe that's okay though...

As you can see, my outfit today is entirely different than the one from yesterday.  But yet, both embody who I am.  Maybe I shouldn't question it.  LOL.  Anyway, I scored this beautifully copper colored blouse at the same store I picked up the white sweater and the mustard colored top from previous posts.  I examined it for a while because I wasn't sure if I'd ever wear it.  And this particular thrift store does not have dressing rooms so it would be taking a chance.  But I'm so glad I took that chance.  I actually love the color and it fits perfectly.

It's so funny the things we are drawn to when shopping.  For me, it's anything satin-y, lace-y, and sheer.  Perhaps that is why I am accumulating blouses like these in all colors.  :)  Have a great Thursday everyone!






Blouse: Vintage // Shorts: H&M // Ankle Boots: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment