Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 26 November 2011

Info Post

If anyone asked me what my favorite movie of all time is, hands down, it's Indiana Jones.  More specifically, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.  My hat just reminds me so much of the ruggedly, manly one Harrison Ford wore in the movie.  Not brown of course, but that perfect fedora shape.  It makes me so happy that us girls are stealing style from the boys!

The best part of my hat though is when my son steals it off my head and decides to wear it.  On him though (because it's so big) it looks very Pilgrim-ish.  Makes me laugh like crazy!  Hope you all had a great holiday and Black Friday.  I actually braved BF with my mom and got some DVD's and a few toys for my son.  Does anyone watch The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars?  I've never watched either, but I got both for $10 each.  So no big deal if they're not that good.  Did you get any steals?





Hat, Leggings, and Heels: Forever 21 // Dress: Thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co.

0 comments:

Post a Comment