Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 November 2011

Info Post

Well maybe a little bit of play as I threw on a coat and some flats to go mini golfing with my husby and his employees. :)

I was really feeling pretty today so I wanted to go super feminine.  I got this beautifully wine colored skirt at F21 for $6.50.  It is so comfy and not too short either.  And the color is to die for.  It's so rich.  And this is the first time I've worn tights since the beginning of the year.  My son kept petting my legs.  He's so funny.

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend!  My birthday is tomorrow and then we're headed off to Puerto Rico at the end of the week for my husband's work!  Can't wait!!

Thank you all for the lovely comments!  You are all so wonderful!





The moment this photo was taken, I noticed my neighbors were sitting in their car watching me.  Why they were sitting in their car?  Who knows.  But it made me laugh.

Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Payless Shoes
Purse: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment