Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 November 2011

Info Post



Baby, it's cold outside!  And I LOVE it!  It's definitely a hot chocolate type of day. :)  So everything in my outfit is new (or new to me).  I just picked up this vintage cable knit sweater at a thrift store by my house yesterday.  I wanted to wear it so bad so I washed and dried it right when i got home.  It fits perfectly and I'm excited to wear some blouses under it.

My pants were the ones I got when my hubby and I drove up north a bit to go to H&M.  I'm freaking in love with these pants.  They are so comfy and I'm sorry, but I have to say my butt looks good.  LOL!  And I love the little zipper detail for the pockets.

And now one of my favorite pair of shoes EVER!  When I saw these come online at Forever 21 a couple of months ago, I immediately went to the store to see if they had them.  They had only like 6 pairs and one size 9 (My feet grew after being pregnant).  I needed to make sure they fit.  Man, they are higher than hell, but I love them so much.  And they're actually not that uncomfortable.  I wouldn't run a marathon in them, but they're comfy enough for a few hours.









Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: H&M
Purse: Forever 21
Heels: Payless Shoes

My sister texted me this morning and asked if she could be featured on my blog, so I'm including some pics she took and emailed to me. :)  Isn't she lovely?  I love her leather jacket.  It has leopard print lining inside so her outfit fits perfectly for this post.  Hope you all have a great weekend!





PS.  I got a new camera.  It's a Nikon D60.  Do you like the pictures it took?

0 comments:

Post a Comment