Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 1 November 2011

Info Post


Hope everyone had a safe Halloween.  :)  Got these pink pants at H&M when I went last week and they were only $7!  I wish they came in other colors because they are so comfy.  It's hard to tell in these photos that they are pink, but they are.  I tried different backgrounds to see if I could get the color to come out, but to no avail.  I desperately need/want a semi-professional grade camera!  I've been looking at the Nikon D60  and I think I'm going to get one.  It's compact, and easy enough for a novice to use, but can create professional looking photos.  Now I just gotta snag one at a decent price....

Got some new shoes yesterday also!  Some cute greenish wedge booties and some platform black pumps.  Or as my mom calls them, "hooker heels."  Hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'm headed up to my hometown for the day since my husband has some work up there.  I'll be hanging out with my sister and probably doing a little shopping. :)

And Happy Birthday to my other sister!  She's 21 today! <3





Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Wedge Heels: Forever 21
Chain Necklace: Flea Market

0 comments:

Post a Comment