Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 23 November 2011

Info Post

I don't know what it is this Fall, but I am just not digging jeans.  Maybe it's because I love the trouser look or cute skirts with tights and socks.  But today I looked at my sad, little jeans and told them I'd give them a whirl.

These are Paige jeans that I scored at a recycled clothing store for $15!  My favorite thing about them is that they are soft and the perfect length.  Like, seriously no bagginess at the ankles.  Why no one snatched these babies up when they first got to this store, I don't know, but they're mine now!  These are actually my second pair of Paige jeans.  My first pair are waiting patiently for me to fit into them again, but these lighter wash skinnies will do for now. :)  If you've never tried Paige jeans, you should.  You'll fall in love; I promise.

I really love how my new jacket is making me look style-wise.  I feel tougher in it.  Like maybe I can take on a street gang.  Okay, maybe not that tough, but still pretty tough. :P  Who's ready for Turkey day tomorrow??






Jacket: Forever 21 // Blouse: Express Thrifted // Jeans: Paige Premium Denim Thrifted // Heels: Payless Shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment