Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 May 2012

Info Post

Got a fun little surprise in the mail yesterday!  These awesome Prada-inspired Baroque sunnies!!  I found them on Amazon for less than $10 and they even came with a little pouch.  I've been wanting round sunglasses for a while and I love the swirl arms of the Baroque ones that Prada has, so I'm really excited to wear these this summer.  What do you think of these sunglasses?

And I recently got these gold sand dollar earrings from the new collaboration with Target called The Shops.  These are specifically from The Webster which did a whole line of clothing and accessories for Target.  I didn't go crazy with this line (like I did with Jason Wu), as I'm not impressed with a lot of the clothes, but I LOVED these earrings when I saw them.  And sand dollars are just so unique. :)

Hope you all are having a great Monday! <3







Tank Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: Thrifted DIY // Heels: Payless // Sunglasses: Prada-Inspired (Amazon) // Earrings: The Webster at Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment