Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 May 2012

Info Post

Ok, who is with me in their love for gingham??  I have always been a huge fan of the gingham print and I'm very excited that the fabric is coming back.  Whether it reminds you of a picnic blanket, or Dorothy Gale's "Wizard of Oz" dress, gingham is a preppy, and fun print that is sure to put you in a summery mood!

I found this cute top at the Goodwill a few weeks ago and it looked so small on the hanger.  I almost put it back, but I wanted to try it on, just in case.  I'm so glad I did, because it stretched so much and it actually wasn't as short as I thought it was going to be.  I paired it with my new dark wash boyfriend shorts from American Eagle and floral flats from Forever 21.  Perfect summer look for a 94 degree day!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and stay cool! <3

PS.  And yes, that is a peek at my giant star tattoo that starts at my shoulder and goes down and around to the front of my hip.  :)






Top: Thrifted // Shorts: American Eagle // Purse and Flats: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment