Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 May 2012

Info Post

Memorial Day weekend!!!  Anyone have any fun plans?  The weather is supposed to be gorgeous here, so I'm excited to see what we'll do.  Maybe spend a day at the zoo and have a picnic or shop around the mall.  Last year, there was a huge BBQ at the park across the street, but it's like a madhouse!  I like things low key.

I've had this top for a little while and I just love the neon!  I didn't get any photos of the back, but it has a black exposed zipper that gives it a little edge.  I thought combining it with my on trend floral skirt, and a flirty ballerina bun gave it a girly vibe.  What do you think?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and check back on Sunday because I have a great giveaway for you all!! <3






Tank Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: Old Navy // Heels: Payless // Purse: Kate Spade // Necklace: House of Harlow inspired (eBay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment