Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post

Do you ever have one of those days where you are just angst-ridden for no particular reason?  I felt like that all day yesterday.  And I think that's okay.  It can't be all unicorns and rainbows all the time.  And I'm not ashamed to say I punched a few pillows.  That's probably why the look above looks like I have murder in my eyes.  LOL.

Besides my angst, I thrifted this skirt recently and I like the dark denim and button closures.  Gives a semi-nautical feel that will make this skirt very versatile for the summer.  Maybe with some cute stripes and red heels?  Now if only I can find myself a pair of red heels.  One of my blogger friends, Joyce from Joyful Outfits wore the cutest red wedges recently from Urban Outfitters, but I couldn't find them at mine since they were a sale item.  Oh well. :P

Have a great Tuesday everyone! <3






Top: Jason Wu for Target // Skirt: Old Navy (thrifted) // Heels: Payless // Purse: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment