Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 May 2012

Info Post

Do any of you have Pinterest?  I do!  And let me tell you, there are so many inspirational pins on there.  I have a board for Hair Inspiration and one of the pins I have shows you how to do a Seashell Braid.  I tried it on my hair for this post, and despite the abundance of flyaways (lol), I really dig this braid.  What do you think?

It's very easy to do, and if you can french braid, and have some bobby pins, you are set!  Take a look at the link above if you're interested in trying it. :)

Fitting with the "seashell" theme, I wore my sand dollar earrings again, and a very nautical looking Jason Wu for Target dress.  Now all I need is the beach...

Have a happy Thursday everyone! <3






Dress: Jason Wu for Target // Heels: Payless // Purse: Forever 21 // Earrings: The Webster for Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment