Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 May 2012

Info Post


What to do when a curve-hugging dress leaves you a little less than confident and there's no Spanx to be found?  Throw on a cover up like this baby pink kimono!  I absolutely LOVE the print of this bodycon dress, but let's face it, I have pudge and I'm not afraid to say it.  Having a baby will do that to you.  As will eating too many Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  And I'm not giving those up anytime soon. :P

Anyway, you can now see the best of both worlds.  My "classier" take on the dress, and my "street walker" take on the dress.  LOL.  I think next time I'll wear it as a beach cover up, because this dress is short enough to show some crack if I bent over.  And crack kills.  Remember that.

Have a great Monday! <3








Dress and Kimono: Forever 21 // Purse: Target // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment