Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 May 2012

Info Post
Hello loves!  I'm very excited to welcome one of my new sponsors to The Love Hanger: SkincareRX!


SkincareRX is a joint website with Apothica and Skin Botanica.  A site that hosts thousands of skin, hair, and beauty products to satisfy any beauty junkie!  I've already spent a few hours there just browsing the vast array of products!  SkincareRX has some of the best Salicylic Acid products for oily or acne prone skin as well as products from these well-known brands:

Cosmetics

  • Stila
  • Clinique
  • Smashbox
Skin
  • Dermalogica
  • Philosophy
  • H20 +
Hair
  • Bumble and Bumble
  • Frederic Fekkai
  • Kerastase
Now for the best part!  SkincareRX is going to give one lucky reader of The Love Hanger a $20 gift card redeemable at SkincareRX, Apothica, or Skin Botanica!

How to Enter:
  1. Be a follower of The Love Hanger via GFC.
  2. Visit SkincareRX or Apothica and leave a link to a product you love, or would love to try if you won this gift card.  Just copy/paste the link!
  3. Include your contact email so that I can contact you if you win!
Example entry:
"Following via GFC!
If I won, I would love to try http://apothica.com/Bumble-and-bumble-Surf-Spray-4.01-oz..html so I can get the messy, beachy waves in my hair!
thelovehanger@gmail.com"

Extra entries:
  1. Follow The Love Hanger on Twitter.
  2. Like SkincareRX on Facebook.
**Giveaway will be open from Sunday May 27 - Sunday June 3; US Residents only.**

Good luck! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment