Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 24 May 2012

Info Post

My advice for today: if you don't wear vintage dresses, start!  I can't tell you how many compliments I received wearing this dress.  I have always admired girls who can pull off the 40's and 50's "rockabilly" look, especially the ones who even do the retro hair as well.  It's not something that I could do everyday because I'm a little bit more of a fashion chameleon, but it's not to say that you can't learn a little something from those ladies.

Vintage dresses just give off this feminine, lady-like, confident vibe and every time I wear one, I feel beautiful inside and out.  Maybe that's the reason for the downpour of compliments, but even so, I think every woman should own one vintage dress that makes them feel beautiful!

I stitched up the hem of this dress temporarily to make it look a little more modern, but I also like its tea length too.  I'll definitely wear it both ways.  Also, scored this Kate Spade bag at Goodwill the other day.  Kate Spade is one of the hardest designers to authenticate, but I'm pretty sure this one is real.  It's definitely heavy enough to be real!

Almost Memorial Day weekend.  Any plans?? <3






Dress: Vintage // Bag: Kate Spade // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment