Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 May 2012

Info Post

Summer is around the corner and wonderful things come to mind: state fairs, pool parties, and summer fashion!  On my list of summer fashion must-haves was this boater hat.  I was looking for the perfect one that looked a little vintage, was made from straw, and could be versatile.  I think I found it with this one I scored from Forever 21 for $10.80!!  I can't wait to wear it more often. :)

And everyone says that navy and black don't mix, but I'm breaking the rules!  I say they most certainly do mix and the result is fabulous.  What do you think of navy and black together?

Woop woop!  Weekend is almost here!  Have a good one dears! <3

PS.  This is my first outfit post with my new Nikon lens.  I loooveeee it!  Can you see the difference?








Tank: Jason Wu for Target // Purse, Hat, and Skirt: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads)

0 comments:

Post a Comment