Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 13 May 2012

Info Post

Hello loves!  I don't know about you, but I love browsing Etsy for cool vintage threads or hand crafted jewelry.  A few months ago I discovered Laura's shop Serenity Jewelry and I was blown away!

Laura creates gorgeous Dream Catcher and Feather jewelry using gold, silver, and semi-precious gemstones.  And with that description, you'd think it was rather pricey, right?  Not at all!  Most items in her shop are under $20 with most items averaging around $12.50!



I always love jewelry that has meaning and a story behind it, and I love that Laura includes the meaning behind the stones she uses as well as the tradition behind the Dream Catcher.  Stones and metals are used all the time in various forms of meditation and spiritual guidance and you can choose the stone or metal that speaks to you.

For instance, I bought the "Fortunate One Adventurine Necklace" and the sparkling sea green stone is supposed to reduce stress, bring about creativity, and build confidence.  Who wouldn't want to wear a stone like that?!



I believe in promoting shops and businesses that I can find value in, and I wouldn't introduce Serenity Jewelry to you if I didn't love it.  So if you're interested, check out Laura's shop and if you end up purchasing something, tell her I sent you!  Who knows, maybe someday there might be a little giveaway... :)

PS. Happy Mother's Day to all out there! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment