Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 May 2012

Info Post

I just love the print of this dress!  From far away it looks like cute little polka dots.  But if you take a look at the close up, they are actually tiny wheels!  Cute, right?

Totally off topic, but I find it funny when people ask me if my feet hurt when wearing heels.  I had gone thrifting and a lady kept saying, "Ma'am?  Ma'am??" until I finally realized she was talking to me, and she said, "Ma'am, don't your feet hurt?  How can you wear those things?"  And I replied, "actually no.  These have big platforms so they're pretty comfy."  She totally scoffed and said, "Well, I know I'd fall down in those things."  Ohhhh-kay.  Sometimes I don't know if I should take comments such as these as compliments or passive-aggressive remarks of disdain.  Oh well.

Has anyone ever questioned things you've worn?  Sometimes I feel the only ones who understand why I wear what I do are you, my dear readers.  Let's sport our heels and be proud, dammit! <3






Dress: Jason Wu for Target // Clutch and Bracelet: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment