Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 May 2012

Info Post

Isn't my straw tote so cute?  I found it at my Salvation Army for $2.95 and it's Jessica Simpson!  It's perfect for the beach or to pair with an outfit for a summery vibe.  The same day I found this bag, I found a lot of other good stuff too: a vintage Escada belt, and a genuine Juicy Couture bag.  I searched around and the belt is selling for around $100-$150 and the Juicy bag originally sold for $250 at Nordstrom!  How crazy is that??  It was definitely a good day to go thrifting.

Anyway, back to the outfit.  I found this cute peplum top at Crossroads a while ago and I love the print and how lightweight it is.  Definitely perfect for summer weather.  And notice how my hair is back to being brunette?  Yeah, the total blonde thing from yesterday's post was not my favorite, so I went back and re-dyed the roots.  So see, even hair stylists don't always get it right the first time!

Have a great day lovelies! <3







Peplum Blouse: Crossroads // Pants: H&M // Heels: Payless // Tote: Jessica Simpson (Thrifted)

0 comments:

Post a Comment