Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 May 2012

Info Post

I absolutely love when it's windy outside.  It's not so flattering for photos for the blog, but wind makes me feel alive.  It's like I should be wearing some long prairie dress, dancing in a meadow.  Maybe I was a storm chaser in a previous life.  LOL.

I wore these shorts at the very beginning of my blog here, right before it started cooling down.  If you follow my blog, you know now how much I love lace and girly things, and these shorts definitely fit the bill.  And they are so comfy!  It's like wearing jogging shorts. :)  I do get a lot of stares though when I wear them.

Ah, to be in a fashionable city and be lost among a sea of well-dressed ladies and gents.  I guess my fashion aura will just have to pass off to others on the streets of Fresno.  Have a happy weekend lovelies! <3






Tank Top: Old Navy // Shorts, Purse, and Ring: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Watch: Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment