Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 29 May 2012

Info Post

Hope everyone had an enjoyable extended weekend.  We didn't do much.  Just kind of lazed around the house and chowed down on some Ruffles and onion dip.  Fatty goodness.  Am I right?? :P

So I talked a little bit about Target's collaboration right now with The Shops in this post, and one of the clothing "shops" is The Webster.  If you haven't taken a peek at some of the clothes and accessories.  Good.  Wait.  Because my "clearance radar" is telling me it's right around the corner.  And if you're so inclined to wait and do a little online shopping when it hits clearance, check out this top I'm wearing.

I really love the palm print and the colors are so bright and vibrant.  It's definitely one of the better pieces from the collection and with its drawstring waist, it gives off a very peplum-y vibe.  Love.  And who doesn't love flirty, ruffle sleeves?

Happy Tuesday! <3






Blouse: The Webster for Target // Jeans: Forever 21 // Heels: Seychelles (Crossroads) // Purse: Kate Spade (Goodwill)

0 comments:

Post a Comment