Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 May 2012

Info Post

I told you all the last time I wore this denim vest that I would wear it with one of my maxi dresses.  Here you go!  This makes for a super comfortable, easy, boho sort of look that is perfect for spring and summer.  If you scroll back through my numerous posts on this blog, you'll notice that I hardly ever wear flats.  And just looking at these photos, I feel so short!  LOL.  That is why.

I've seen some of you wear denim vests and I've been loving it.  It gives me such inspiration for styling mine. :)

Have you entered my SkincareRX Giveaway yet?  $20 gift card up for grabs!  Have a great Memorial Day loves! <3





Denim Vest: Old Navy // Dress: Forever 21 // Purse: H&M // Sandals: Urban Outfitters // Belt: Stolen from another Target dress I have // Cuff: old

0 comments:

Post a Comment