Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 May 2012

Info Post

Wearing my favorite color today!  I loveee yellow!  It's such a happy color and I pretty much love it in all shades.  I scored these pants at Target for 30% off and an additional $3 coupon.  So it totaled a whopping $13. :)  Can't beat that!

Today was pretty mild so I thought I would wear them before it started getting too hot again.  And I took a risk too by pairing them with my black and white striped tank.  Sometimes the mixing of black and yellow can give off the bumblebee vibe, but I think it actually came off quite well.  What do you think?

Oh and if anyone finds a cool looking yellow bag, let me know.  I've been on the hunt for one for a while and I just can't find one I like enough to buy.  Have a great day everyone! <3






Tank Top, Clutch, and Hat: Forever 21 // Jeans: Target // Heels: Payless



0 comments:

Post a Comment