Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 21 May 2012

Info Post

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  There was a pirate festival going on in Fresno and we checked it out yesterday.  It was pretty cool!  They had vendors, food, and of course pirates.  Any excuse to dress like a pirate (and talk like one too) is okay by me. :)

I'm really digging the earthy tones in this outfit, and I really didn't feel like doing my hair.  I was reading my newest issue of Allure Magazine and there was an article on runway make up and hair. They included some low knotted hairstyles with texture and I thought it might be fun to try.  I teased the crown area, threw in a couple of braids, and then did a half pony in the back and wrapped the loose ends around the elastic.

So easy, and I think it completed the look.  What do you think?  Good for those days when you don't feel like styling your hair!

Have a great Monday! <3






Blouse and Wedges: Forever 21 // Shorts and Watch: Target // Bag: Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment