Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 3 May 2012

Info Post

I'm going to be really vain for a second and say that I really like my legs in these photos.  LOL.  And all my family and friends ask why I always wear heels.  Exhibit A, people.  As much as I love a cute pair of flats, they just don't slenderize the legs like heels. :)

I sort of have a love/hate relationship with these shorts.  I love the combination of navy and maroon together, but every time I try to think of a top to pair with them, all I can think of is mustard or yellow.  I'm just stumped on these shorts.  Although I think the metallic top I paired with them for this look worked fine.  Any suggestions?

Have a great day loves! <3







Top: H&M // Shorts and Clutch: Forever 21 // Heels: Payless // Necklace: HoH inspired (eBay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment